If you have ever watched the local barista at your favorite coffee shop while the espresso was brewing and wished you could make those wonderful drinks for yourself, you need to find out more about the DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker. DeLonghi has been specializing in the production of full featured espresso makers, and their recent addition of the EC702 to their already impressive line of products has lots of people talking. Owning the EC702 is literally like having your own personal coffee shop at home.
Easy to Use
Some pump-style espresso makers take a bit of practice to use correctly. You can forget all about a big learning curve when you use the EC702 though. This espresso maker is designed to start brewing great tasting espresso right out of the box. Simply set it up, put in your favorite blend and get ready to drink great espresso. With a self-priming pump and dual thermostats for espresso and steaming, you will be making the best Italian style coffee in no time at all.
EC702 Espresso Machine Features
- Espresso machine with stainless-steel boiler and 15 bars of Italian pumping pressure
- Dual-function filter holder accommodates Sempre Crema Filter and ESE Filter
- Self-primes for easy brewing
- 2 thermostats for brewing and steaming
- Comes with an adjustable frother
- 44-ounce water tank
- Includes a cup warmer and a removable drip tray ensures quick clean-up
- Dimensions 12 by 8-1/5 by 12-4/5 inches
- Includes a 1-year limited warranty
With the EC702 in your kitchen, the best espresso is only minutes away. Imagine having a hot cup of espresso in the mornings as a way to start your day. It just does not get any better than that, and that is the way you can start every morning when you own the EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker.
See more about the EC702 Espresso Machine.
Return to Espresso Machine Reviews from DeLonghi EC702 Espresso Machines